This post is also available in: Italian
Dear Friends of the British Film Club Trieste,
Here’s the schedule of the 2019/2020 season!
As always we thought to embody the best of English cinema and not only, welcoming initiatives and ideas gathered by yourselves in the previous season.
Below the list or at the end of it, the downloadable and printable version of the program 🙂
- 13th/14th November – Darkest Hour (Joe Wright) with Gary Oldman, Lily James (125 mins)
- 27th/28th November – Early Man (Nick Parks) with Tom Hiddleston, Eddie Redmayne (90 mins)
- 11th/12th December – Finding your feet (James Marsh) with Imelda Staunton, Celia Imrie (111 mins)
- 8th/9th January – The Mercy (James Marsh) with Colin Firth, Rachel Weisz (112 mins)
- 22rd/23th January – THE HAPPY PRINCE (Rupert Everett) with Rupert Everett, Colin Firth (105 mins)
- 12th/13st Febraury – MAMMA MIA – HERE WE GO AGAIN! (OllyParker) with Lily James, Amanda Seyfried (114 mins)
- 11th/12th March – THE CHILDREN ACT (Richard Eyre) with Emma Thompson, Stanley Tucci (105 mins)
- 8th/9th April – MARY, QUEEN OF SCOTS (Josie Rourke) with Margot Robbie, Saoirse Ronan (112 mins)
- 13th/14th May – COLETTE (Wash Westmoreland) with Keira Knightley, Dominic West (111 mins)