This post is also available in: Italian
Dear Friends of the British Film Club Trieste,
Here’s the schedule of the 2018/2019 season!
As always we thought to embody the best of English cinema and not only, welcoming initiatives and ideas gathered by yourselves in the previous season.
Below the list or at the end of it, the downloadable and printable version of the program 🙂
- 14th/15th November – Darkest Hour (Joe Wright) with Gary Oldman, Lily James (125 mins)
- 28th/29th November – Early Man (Nick Parks) with Tom Hiddleston, Eddie Redmayne (90 mins)
- 19th/20th December – Finding your feet (James Marsh) with Imelda Staunton, Celia Imrie (111 mins)
- 9th/10th January – The Mercy (James Marsh) with Colin Firth, Rachel Weisz (112 mins)
- 23rd/24th January – THE HAPPY PRINCE (Rupert Everett) with Rupert Everett, Colin Firth (105 mins)
- 20th/21st Febraury – MAMMA MIA – HERE WE GO AGAIN! (OllyParker) with Lily James, Amanda Seyfried (114 mins)
- 13th/14th March – THE CHILDREN ACT (Richard Eyre) with Emma Thompson, Stanley Tucci (105 mins)
- 10th/11th April – MARY, QUEEN OF SCOTS (Josie Rourke) with Margot Robbie, Saoirse Ronan (112 mins)
- 8th/9th May – COLETTE (Wash Westmoreland) with Keira Knightley, Dominic West (111 mins)