This post is also available in: Italian
Dear Friends of the British Film Club Trieste,
Here’s the schedule of the 2019/2020 season!
As always we thought to embody the best of English cinema and not only, welcoming initiatives and ideas gathered by yourselves in the previous season.
Below the list or at the end of it, the downloadable and printable version of the program 🙂
- 13th/14th November – STAN & OLLIE (John S. Baird) with Steve Coogan, John C. Reilly (99 mins)
- 27th/28th November – THE WHITE CROW (Ralph Fiennes) with Ralph Fiennes, Oleg Ivenko (127 mins)
- 11th/12th December- THE MAN WHO INVENTED CHRISTMAS (Bharat Nalluri) with Dan Stevens, Mark Schrier (104 mins)
- 8th/9th January – WIDOWS (Steve McQueen) with Colin Farrell, Viola Davis (128 mins)
- 22rd/23th January – YESTERDAY (Danny Boyle) with Himesh Patel, Lily James (116 mins)
- 12th/13st February – FIGHTING WITH MY FAMILY (Stephen Merchant) with Dwayne Johnson, Lena Headey (108 mins)
- 11th/12th March – BLINDED BY THE LIGHT (Gurinder Chadha) with Viveik Kalra, Kulrinder Ghir (118 mins)
- 8th/9th April – DOWNTON ABBEY (Michael Engler) with Hugh Bonneville, Michelle Dockery (122 mins)
- 13th/14th May – SORRY WE MISSED YOU (Ken Loach) with Kris Hitchen, Debbie Honeywood (100 mins)