This post is also available in: Italian
Dear Friends of the British Film Club Trieste,
Here is the program for the 2020/2021 season!
As always we have thought to enclose the best of English cinema and beyond, welcoming initiatives and ideas collected by you in the previous season.
Below is the complete list or at the end of it, the downloadable and printable version 🙂
- 5/6 May 201 THE GOOD LIAR (Bill Condon) with Helen Mirren, Ian McKellen (109 min)
- 12/13 May 2021 MILITARY WIVES (Peter Catteneo) with Kristin Scott Thomas, Sharon Horgan (110 min)
- 19/20 May 2021 DOWNTOWN ABBEY (Michael Engler) with Hugh Bonneville, Maggie Smith (117 min)
- 26/27 May 2021 THE PERSONAL HISTORY OF DAVID COPPERFIELD (Armando Iannucci) with Dev Patel, Tilda Swinton (119 min)
- 3/4 June 2021 EMMA (Autumn de Wilde) with Anya Taylor-Joy, Bill Nighy (124 min)
- 9/10 June 2021 BLINDED BY THE LIGHT (Gurinder Chadha) with Viveik Kalra, Kulrinder Ghir (118 min)
- 16/17 June 2021 SORRY WE MISSED YOU (Ken Loach) with Kris Hitchen, Debbie Honeywood (100 mins)
- 23/24 June 2021 THE BOOKSHOP (Isabel Coixet) with Emily Mortimer, Bill Nighy (112 mins)
- 30 June/1st July 2021 MISBEHAVIOUR (Philippa Lowthorpe) with Keira Knightley, Greg Kinnear (106 mins)
N.B.! NEW times of showings, necessary a) to ensure cleaning/airing of the cinema and b) to allow people time to get home before the curfew at 10.00pm:-
WEDNESDAYS:- 11.30, 14.00, 16.30 & 19.00
THURSDAYS:- 11.30, 14.00, 16.30 & 19.00
Admission to the screenings is for members only. Membership is open to anyone aged 16 and over. We regret that children under 16 cannot be admitted to any film.
Nota Bene! Quest’anno, gli orari delle proiezioni sono cambiati. Ci serve più tempo fra le proiezioni per arieggiare gli spazi e farvi entrare in modo ordinato. Guardate attentamente i nuovi orari e cercate di ricordarli. Poiché per essere COVID-safe, la capienza dell’Ariston è ora limitata al 50%, cercate di evitare l’orario più frequentato (19.00).